- Owner | Coach
- Scott's Training Systems
TRAINING PHILOSOPHY: Scott is the proud founder and owner of Scott’s Training Systems. His individualized approach to fitness is based on personality, lifestyle and fitness goal(s) – no two clients have the same program. He creates a complete exercise and nutrition plan that is realistic, attainable and fulfilling for each client. Scott is committed to empowering individuals to create a healthy lifestyle and to meet their fitness and/or competitive goals.
Bodybuilding, figure, fitness, bikini, model, pageant preparation, pre/post natal, weight loss, general fitness, post breast cancer recovery, youth training and Power Plate training.
Scott is an accomplished business owner and fitness instructor. Highlights of his accomplishments include:
- NASM certified, Movnat certified
- Certified in Nutrition, Pre/Post Natal, Post Breast Cancer, Weight Loss Management, Bodybuilding, Advanced Human Movement, Women’s Fitness, Spitfire Sled Training, Youth Specific and Sport Specific Training.
- Voted number one trainer in the nation for pageant prep 2014
- 2010 & 2009 PFP Top Ten Trainer of the Year.
- Winning trainer for 3 TV’s weight loss challenge each of the 3 years it was held and later created their first fitness challenge.
- Bally Total Fitness – Trainer of the Year.
- Official trainer for Miss Arizona USA, Miss Teen Arizona USA, Miss Utah USA and Miss Teen Utah USA
- Preferred Trainer for Future Productions (directors of 7 states in the Miss USA pageant system)
- Official trainer for Miss Arizona America
- Official trainer for the Weight Loss Institute of Arizona
- Arizona Republic 35 Entrepreneurs 35 and younger.
- Featured in both national and local media (both print and television).
Scott is well known in the world of competition for his accomplishments in coaching bikini, figure, fitness, and body building; many of his clients have placed 1st and have won “Overall” trophies and “Best Poser” awards. Scott has been featured in local, national and worldwide media; he contributes to several local and national publications and has been on the local news as a training expert. Scott’s dynamic style of training allows him to train individuals at all levels with a variety of wellness and competitive goals locally and nationally online.